Monday, December 22, 2008

Holiday layout


I keep meaning to post this holiday layout - the photo is of Dan and his 2 brothers. Aren't they cute in their choir robes? Dan was a somewhat rebellious child/teenager and the family all tell the story of the day when he was playing baseball one afternoon when he was supposed to be helping with mass as an altar boy. Since the priest could see Dan from the church, he sent the other altar boy out to get him, but Dan refused to go. Needless to say, when Dan got home, he was in big trouble: the priest had called Dan's mother and she was furious. But, as Dan says, he no longer had to be an altar boy as the priest had told Dan's mother that he could not come back. Anyway, I love this photo and I made miniature layouts with wallet size prints for our family Christmas cards this year (of course I forgot to photograph them before I mailed them).

No comments: