Thursday, July 16, 2009

Favorite things


I'm on vacation right now in Tennessee but I wanted to post my layout for the first These are a few of my favorite things challenge blog http://whatisyourfavething.blogspot.com/. Be sure to come on over and join us in the fun.
I realize that white is technically not a color but I truly love the versatility and calmness of all of the variations of white. My house is basically decorated in whites and I just change the accessories with the seasons. This layout started with gessoed tissue paper and I just went crazy adding anything and everything white - finally I added a thin layer of gesso to the top.
I will write more once I return home - I took lots of photos in LA (that's Lower Alabama) and hopefully I can get some more tomorrow when we cross over the Blue Ridge mtns into North Carolina. I actually got to shop at a Hobby Lobby in AL and also replentished my dark chocolate supply at a World Market (we don't have either of these stores where I live).
ttfn

2 comments:

McMGrad89 said...

I love the all white theme to your layout. I hope you continue to enjoy your time away. I can't believe you have to live without a hobby lobby. :-) Although our closest World Market is an hour away.

Can't wait to see your pics when you get back.

Deana said...

♥ that LO, Chris! Have a great weekend.... sounds like you're having fun shopping! ♥ World Market & ♥ dark chocolate... both go well with MORE scrapping supplies! :-)

Hugs ♥...