Saturday, August 29, 2009

Prima lust

So I was working on some numbers this morning (once an accountant, always an accountant) and if we are going to stay within our budget this year, I have only a very limited amount to spend on art and since I know I will need more paints (I am already very low on several colors) that means no money for scrapping - actually I could probably scrap all next year and never HAVE to buy any scrap supplies except for adhesives. But I was looking at the Prima blog and totally lusting for some of the new stuff - and since they are doing a giveaway if you post this photo on your blog, here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually I have been extremely lucky lately and won some supplies - on Butterfly Crafts I won a $20 gift certificate to Bad Girls Kits and a kit of supplies from one of the blog members (the photo she posted has some stuff I have never seen before - I think she lives in Asia or Australia). I also won the Scrapping across the universe challenge last month and won some Basic Grey bling and supplies from one of the members. Add to that what I won in June from Scrapjacked and in July from Wendi on SIS for a Free shopping challenge and I am pretty well set for a while. I feel so fortunate and just love everything that I have received so far.
Check back tomorrow for the next These are a few of my Favorite things and then probably on Monday I will post a new altered project that I did - it's very frou frou - totally PINK!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I did not know U used to be an accountant...that is most of my family too!!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):) Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee PRIMA....and U have gotten lots O'GOODIES lately!!! VERY COOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Prima is the best!!! Hey, you asked a question on my blog and the answer is http://www.ctpub.com/showproducts.cfm?WPCID=1086 (the link kinda blended in) although Prima has a canvas album too but the construction is different. The C&T one you can stuff the pages if you want and get your hand in to embroider if you wanted to. It would be personal choice. The Prima one would be the Donna Downey one - oooh la la!!! Both I recommend!!!