Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!
I used color palette #5 at The Color Room and a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays for this layout - background paper is Stampington and the smaller pieces are Anna Griffin, Making Memories, and Dear Lizzy. I used some Pink Paislee clear stickers, some Gecko Galz vintage buttons,and  a Webster's pages silhouette. I made the flower from a vintage doily and some gold-edged lace. The ribbons are chiffon and the little sprig of flowers is vintage.

Be sure to check out http://whatisyourfavething.blogspot.com/2010/05/how-bout-little-game.html and have a little fun with us. We would love to see your favorite musical style and to join us on a little etsy adventure.

Have a wonderful day!
Chris

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too Chris... enjoy the visit of your son! LOVE this vintage layout... wow!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! I soooooooooooooooooooo love that LO Chris!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that flower!!! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):) Happy Mothers Day! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Bekka said...

This is so delicate and lovely. I'm pretty much in love with the flower. :)

Jenneke said...

Ahhh, gorgeous layout Chris!! LOVE the colors!
Hope you had a happy Morthers Day!

XXXJenneke

Deana said...

LOVE what you did with that color palette, Chris! Love that you used an old photo for that color combo, too! :-)

mandysea said...

This is beautiful Chris! And I love the LO in the previous post just as much! Speaking of your previous post - I couldnt agree more about trying to create for weekly blogs...I'm like you - life gets in the way and then I get lost where I'm up to. I cant create like that - and I truly need variety of a few to keep motivated. I love that! Sorry to hear you cant find enough volunteers to help out. And totally agree about kit clubs too!!

Hanneke said...

Love that LO, again one of your gorgeous flowers!!!

sarah said...

this is such a pretty vintage looking LO. :) great take on that color palette. i tried, but never got around to finishing this combo. hehe

hope you had a wonderful mother's day.

hugs,
sarah.

Jennifer said...

This is absolutly LOVELY!!! I think that I just found a new favorite blog artist!!!!!! Thank you for sharing this beautiful layout!!!!

jenny

Diana Fisher said...

This is stunning work!! Just gorgeous!

Audrey Yeager said...

Chris this is so beautiful!!! I love the vintage feel.

EverydayMe said...

this is amazing... I love love love it!!! {{hugs}} Michelle