Saturday, April 30, 2011

What's your favorite thing about Spring?

Come on over to These are a few of my favorite things challenge blog and see what the DT has created to show you their favorite things about spring - and then create your own layout and post it to Mr Linky!

Gecko Galz (thank you Leanne!) is our sponsor for this challenge so for this layout about Spring I used printable paper Here Comes the Sun from the Gecko Galz Strawberry Fields collection and ephemera from the Girlfriends2 collection. The flowers are Prima, the alphas are October Afternoon and Cosmo Cricket, and the little umbrella is from a drink!

The prize from Gecko Galz will be a $20 gift certificate to use for any products on their website http://www.geckogalz.com/ . Gecko Galz products include ephemera, paper sets, alphabet soup, digital stamps, project kits, cd collections of their papers and ephemera, and fripperies (glitter, ribbons, and antique pearl buttons).

Chris

4 comments:

McMGrad89 said...

I like how you used that parasol. I also remember those ladies from a long time ago. I loved them then, I love them now.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeee this Chris!! LOVING that photo and the colors!!! And thanks again for your help! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

kim c said...

oh these colors are so yummy. and the umbrella is perfect.

thanks for your help, Chris. Tom's going to plan on the June launch now. its been a while since he's traveled. now he realizes that "bohemian-style" isn't what it used to be. $$$$$$, lol. have a great weekend.

Marit said...

Love this sunny layout Chris! I think that's what I like about spring too - the sun!!!