Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Memorial Day Weekend

After I get off work today, I will have 4 glorious days off and no place to go or any obligations to do! 
My intention is to spend as much time in my studio as I can, finishing two paintings, a mini-book for publication, a Gecko Galz project for June, doing yoga, and working on quilt blocks.
We are having spareribs tomorrow night and then a honey ham on Sunday and Monday (I bought it when they were on sale at Christmas time). Add some potato salad, baked beans, lots of fresh veggies and fruit, and YUM YUM!
I am also saying thanks to all the men and women who have protected our country and allowed us to have such abundant and blessed lives.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Chris

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yay for four days off! I have three...and tomorrow night, I am going to an overnight crop! Hoping to get a lot DONE as I have a LOT to do! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the painting...and YUM to spareribs!! We can't have those anymore because of Brian...but restaurants I can! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)