Monday, May 21, 2012

Hopping and cropping

This past week has been a big one scrapping wise for me - definitely having fun and in the groove! I visited all of the Prima and FC DT blogs, and am now putting the FC gelatos on my want list.  Isn't it great when you can see so many creative people in action playing with new toys!!

I also joined in with the Crop on Scrapbooking from the inside out and did most of the challenges. I am using lots of hand painted papers and accents right now - they seem to really fit in with my whole aesthetic. The top layout is a collage that I created with watercolor paints and lots of paper scraps - can you tell the 7gypsies black and white ones?  The photo is of an abandoned bird's nest that I took last fall - I love how the bird used brightly colored yarn in her nest.  The second layout is just a simple one about my need to create every day.

I will have a few more layouts tomorrow.  Did you create this weekend? (by the way, the Crop deadline is this Friday so you can still get in on the fun)

Thanks for looking,
Chris

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and loving the designs!!!

Chrissy said...

These are gorgeous!!! I love your collage technique and the color mix. I'm a sucker for anything fun, unusual, and eclectic and you nailed all three masterfully. Thank you for linking this awesomeness up at Paper Issues!

PaperVine said...

These look great - so much inspiratino - thanks for sharing at Paper Issues :-)
Lowri