Monday, May 14, 2012

Right now

Right now.....................................

I am enjoying a lovely bouquet of hydrangeas, mums, and freesias that I received for Mother's Day.

I just have 2 more Mondays volunteering at the Art Museum library until Fall (the Art Museum is closed on Mondays from Memorial Day to Labor Day - have I mentioned that I live in a ghost town in the summers?!) 

I only have 10 more rows to knit on my helix scarf and it will be finished (I tried to get it done yesterday as my Mother's Day present to myself but.....)

I created a mixed media altered art piece on Saturday for the Lessology blog - need to take pix and post it this week.

I painted 5 out of 7 days last week.

I just need to hem and put buttons on a new top that I made for myself.

I just got the new book by Katharine Howe from the library - The House of Velvet and Glass - hope to start it tomorrow.

I am waiting anxiously for the new movie The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel to finally play here - the previews look great!

What are you doing this week?
Chris

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You have been busy! Can't wait to see your lessology project!!!