Friday, October 12, 2012

Some little corners of fall






Have I mentioned how much I love fall - and how October is my favorite month - after all, as they keep advertising on the baseball games, "legends are born in October"!  Every time that comes on (my DH is a fanatic baseball (especially the Yankees) fan), I make sure to point that out to him - after all, I was born in October! LOL!!!
Some corners around my house and a few things happening in the studio - my studio is on the southwest corner of our house, and when the sun gets low in the southern sky, the light coming in the south window is killer so this morning I pulled a vintage tablecloth out of the linen closet and layered it over the curtain - it is definitely helping diffuse the light.
Hope your day is filled with sunshine and love,
Chris

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeee all your fall goodies!!! And YAY Yankees!!!!