Sunday, December 9, 2012

Reindeer games


Perhaps I have mentioned my little herd.........................................

 Here is the newest member of the herd - a bristle brush from Pottery Barn
 This is Rennie, a Stief reindeer complete with yellow ticket and tag - did you notice the fun S'mores reindeer??
And this is maybe half of the herd - you will see a few more in the coming days as we move toward the holidays.
I am currently reading on a daily basis the most wonderful book - Night Visions, searching the shadows of advent and christmas by Jan L. Richardson.  I reread this book every year during this season (past three years) and I see new visions every year.  I remember lighting the Advent candles when I was a little girl and how the mystery and anticipation would grow each week - as Ned Stark would say, "winter is coming."
Chris

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeee your reindeer's!! I am loving the new one!!!

Shannon said...

What a great collection!