Sunday, May 1, 2016

It's been a while - I've been painting - and I have a show!!!!



It's been a long long time since I posted but I have been so busy painting and knitting and sewing, well, there's just so much time in the day. Anyway, here I am again - better late than never - and I am so pleased and proud to have a showing of my latest watercolors at the downtown Ft Pierce branch of the St Lucie County library.  I have an assortment of portraits - both human and furry - and a couple of landscapes and still lifes. This has been a labor of love for me and I hope you will come by if you live nearby. I have shown some of the paintings on Facebook but will display many of the them here in the next week or so - and I will be catching you up on my latest passions in art, craft, cooking, and reading (just to note, I just finished reading Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld - it's a modern day spin on Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, and I loved it - laughed out loud!!!

2 comments:

julie said...

So great Chris!! Your paintngs are wnderful.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the show! These are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!