Saturday, May 28, 2016

Prima BAP layout times two


Playing with the May Prima Products BAP layout
It calls for two photos but after trying 2 shots of my kitchen window, 
I opted for using one wider one, and it looks better.
I dipped small Prima flowers in paint and stamped the background. 
But 
per the rules, the layout must be 90% Prima products 
and I ended up liking my handmade flowers better for this layout.
The background is taupe card stock.
One of the flowers and the leaves are Prima products.
So 
I started again
this time on Prima Timeless Memories paper
I used 2 photos of my nieces
and surrounded them with Prima Finnabair flowers,
some vintage Prima flowers that I cut into pieces,
and some tapes and vintage Prima laces
(that I won from Prima several years ago).
The copper name plate actually came on packaging
for a large picture frame
(I save everything),
and I used the name strip from the Prima paper as my title.
You can see that I took apart the first layout
and used some of the elements on the second one.
If at first, it doesn't work........
Hope you are having a great holiday weekend!
ttfn

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!