Sunday, June 12, 2016

Catching up




Back from a short trip to the "left coast"
of Florida, that is
and catching up with some layouts I created last weekend
for a sewing challenge, a mixed media challenge,
and a sticker challenge.
I did some plein air sketching while in Sarasota
and hope to spend some time this week 
using my sketches as reference for larger
watercolors.
While in Tampa, I went to IKEA and found some
awesome cards for altering, tags, brushes, markers, 
and a really cool easel -
I love IKEA - so much inspiration!
Now to finish 2 layouts that are almost done -
one for a Graphic 45 challenge
and one for the challenge at the White plus one blog
(I painted white paper for this one and it buckled so right
now I am pressing it flat with books on top of it.
The perils of watercolor!!)
ttfn

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING them!!!!!!!!!