Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Even more yellow and ...:


Playing around with the colors for the wordspaintery challenge
yellow and blue
painted the vase and used a photo that I took one evening
in our living room - the shadows were amazing
I used some pieces of the IOD molds that I made from some really old
paper clay (note to self - get new paper clay)
they sort of broke so I thought why not just use the pieces
some paint chips, buttons, a vintage Maya Road flower
all adhered to a recycled book cover that is covered
with tissue paper and beeswax
And while I'm on the subject of yellow

A layout on some old Cosmo Cricket paper
photos of some of my quilts and textile creations
a vintage bottle cap from Julie Tucker-Wolek (thank you Julie)
and bits and bobs of bright colors
Off to paint 
I saw the 30 day watercolor challenge by Prima
and you can bet I'll be doing every one
I started the first one last night 
and just need to finish it up
and then on to the next
ttfn

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING that vase on the first one and loving the little girl on the second one!! And YAY for vintage bottle caps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mandy: Less is Bore! said...

Very eclectic!
Thank you for playing along with "Words & Paintery"!

Anonymous said...

I like the layers and dimension you've created on your page. Thank you for joining us at Words & Paintery.

The Colour Press said...

Very lovely layouts. Thank you for playing alongwith words and paintery. Hope you join us this month as well.