Thursday, June 16, 2016

White with one June challenge - Opera Mauve


Playing with paint
my DH was replacing the soffits on our house
and I took some of the old ones that he was throwing away
to use as stencils
I think they worked great
This was certainly a challenge to use just white and opera mauve
I mixed the color by combining Cheap Joe's Janet's violet rose
with Holbein lavendar
I love how the watercolor moved and left areas
where the colors merged and then diverged
I also painted the wooden die cut and the Prima flower.
the photo is a favorite of mine that I have used before
added a candy wrapper, novelty yarn, leaves, and a metal title
Now off to link to http://whitewith1.blogspot.ca/
ttfn

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING all the different goodies you have on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tania said...

So very pretty! Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

The Scrapbooker's Confetti Box said...

love the design, a lovely layout. Thanks for playing along at WW1.

Jane said...

I really love this page - so simple but so very effective. Many thanks for sharing with us on Ww1.

Amanda said...

very pretty. love all the different elements. Thanks for joining in at WW1